UserProperties App Page
PCX Portal UserProperties - Changelog
- Updated to work with the Portal 0.3.00.
- Cleaned up the $errStr and isValid() validation code.
- Migrated Language support from name to code basis for phrase modules.
Ex. English.pm => en.pm.
- Refactoring code. The close app code is now in the processCloseAppEvent
method provided by Portal::App.
Updated urlBuilder to use the new baseUrl parameter.
UserProperties.pm now takes full advantage of the Portal::App run() method
and instantiatePortalApp() method.
Ported Main.pm to use the Portal::AppState::run() method and related code.
Ported User.pm to use the Portal::AppState::run() method and related code.
Updated Objects/Menu.pm to get rid of $errStr and use phrases everywhere.
- Updated to work with the Portal 0.2.02.
- Updated to work with the Portal 0.2.01 and it's new OO methodology.
- Updated the icon file.
- Updated to work with the new XML Config file layout.
- Added the requirement that the Original password be given also. Updated to
make sure that phrases are used for the error messages.
- Added section to modify the Portal preferences (colorscheme, dynamicContent)
- Started the UserProperties application.
- Implemented Change Password functionality.